CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Get to the Gideon!

This will be our (my wife, Deborah and I) 4th year at the Gideon. The Lord has used it to totally turn our lives around. Maybe He wants you to go, too.

The emphasis at the Gideon is: 

To spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through all types of media with an emphasis on radio, theater, church drama, music graphic novels, television and film.

The Gideon was started to give Christians who are interested in the media arts a place to encourage their talents, a venue to meet, learn, network and get advice from experts in the industry, and the opportunity to develop working and personal relationships that extend long after the Gideon is over.

The contacts made at the Gideon could be invaluable. I would urge you to prayerfully consider attending. Ben Avery and I are teaching workshops on comics/graphic novels. Art Ayris, CEO of Kingstone Comics, is also on faculty.

Screen shot 2011-06-04 at 11.29.26 AM.png

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shalom! How's your side of the Vineyard? More grace? I'm worki ng on an Android app for teens and I'm looking forward to featuring a comic that would be in one of the columns. The comic may be a series that would be co ntinued weekly or otherwise. I dont know if you have anything.
This reply was deleted.