CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
As a really new member, I've been digging through all the old posts and trying to figure out who's who and build up some context around who is doing what.I see "I'm starting a Christian comics company!" and "I'm launching so-and-so!" in a few different places by different people, and I think, wonderful! I need to keep them in mind in case I have a project for them, or in case I know somebody who does. But then I can't keep straight who is doing what and then I can't find the post where they mentioned it in passing. Not to mention, I then look at the date of the post and wonder if these people are still around!So, for the sake of organization, if you are or you know of a Christian Comic Publisher, can you please put a link to the submission guidelines here? Or the full text of the guidelines if you have the right to copy that info?Submission guidelines should include:Name of publisherType of work you consider (Manga? Superhero? Allegories? All-ages? Almost secular? Etc.)What services you need (Artists? Writers? Letterers? Creator-completed works?)And of course, how to submit:What materials to send for considerationWhere to send themHow to send them (email attachments? Link to online portfolio? Hard copy via snail mail?)And also what your company offers:Production methods (online comics, print-on-demand, limited print runs)Distribution channelsCompensation

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.