CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Comic Book artist wanted for amazing venture. Please visit www.BurghMan.com Call me at 412-628-4766 to discuss the vision God has given me. I am an addictions professional and use my talents to help set people free.  You can also email me at BurghMan@BurghMan.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Burgh man! that's awsome. There was an indie comic called "the pit" set in pittsburgh (way back in the late 80's). The art was dazzling. 

• I knew Republicans were Sata---wait..I usually vote Republican...

•    Hmm... yes. But, t is still just a shape, isn't it?

Who really cares what "they" think?

Freedom in Christ is a wonderful thing.

• The Star and B inside the star actually had no connotation at all. I am a Messianic Jew and if anything it should represent the Star of David.
    Alika Parsons said:

Not for certain but does Burghman know he's got a satanic symbol on his chest?

Oh and welcome to the party pal!

Burgh Man----Pittsburgh's Original Hero--- needs your Help
    Comic Book artist wanted for amazing venture. Please visit www.BurghMan.com Call me at 412-628-4766 to discuss the vision God has given me. I am an a…
  • Director of Hellboy, writer of watchmen, creator of mickey mouse, the masons, the mormon tabernacle choir, muslims, carnegie institute of science. you know the ones that think it's a symbol.. oh and the communist chinese.

3884314930?profile=original

•    Who's "them"?

• @Crespo It doesn't mean anything to me, but what's it to them, they sure like to plaster it everywhere, so much so, now it's considered a symbol of patriotism of sorts...

•    A star with a big letter B in it is a satanic symbol?

...I guess that makes sense. I have no problem with stars, but it explains why I really, really hate the letter B!

Welcome, Burgh-Man!

:-)

• Not for certain but does Burghman know he's got a satanic symbol on his chest?

Oh and welcome to the party pal!

This reply was deleted.