CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Artist available for collaboration

Hi,I'm a penciller/ inker and starting to dabble into coloring with photoshop. I don't have any formal training or credentials but you can check out some samples of my art on my page here on this site.If anyone is interested in doing a project or is looking for an artist I'm eager to go.You can contact me at this email: ibetad@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love to share stuff and keep in contact

Tad Martindale said:

Hi Daniel,

Your work looks very dynamic and genuine, I love it. Years ago I used to do a comic for our youth group, just of the things we did and events we went to, things like that. I'd love to keep in contact with you and share sketches and encouragement and things like that. Let me know what you think! 

Artist available for collaboration
    Hi, I'm a penciller/ inker and starting to dabble into coloring with photoshop. I don't have any formal training or credentials but you can check out…
  • Thanks Tad...ok....sounds like you were doing a similar thing...I am new to all this but have some basic ideas.  I need direction and any help I can get......danielchuter@hotmail.com

• Hi Daniel,

Your work looks very dynamic and genuine, I love it. Years ago I used to do a comic for our youth group, just of the things we did and events we went to, things like that. I'd love to keep in contact with you and share sketches and encouragement and things like that. Let me know what you think! 

• I am an artist just starting out looking for some direction.  Any body to work with.  I enjoy teaching and story telling with my work.  I have a style which is sketchy and `I produce and record events in our local christain group.  These events are what I imagine to be occurring.  I would love someone to show an interest and offer any help....Daniel

• Hi Tad,

I've taken a look at your work and you have a very inventive style, its remescient of a few animes I watched when growing up.  If you're still interested (i see you have a few replys already) I'd like you to check out my website: www.redemptiontheseries.com as I'm looking for concept artists to collaborate with on a super-hero animated series I'm trying to get off the ground.  If you think you fit the bill please feel free to contact me and we can talk details.

God bless!

• Hi..I am a painter and artist who is looking for possible projects and ideas to work with.  I have a website..goldmina.net...and have produced a comic recently but am looking for new projects.

• Hey Tad, I'll be sending you some information on my Hip-Hop project that I have. I need more visuals and would love to eventually do music videos in animation or motion-comic form. (I can animate. I can't draw very well.)

• Hi Tad!
    I am looking for an artist to fullfill a ministry I am starting. Please read my blog under Faith & Creativity -- In Search of Volunteer Talent. Let me know what you think and if you see yourself contributing to this ministry. Thnaks for your consideration and God bless!
This reply was deleted.