CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Time is Tickin' Away

Salutations!I don't get around to posting on here a lot. For those that don't keep up with my DA or Cyberlight board posts, I have been dong a lot of moving. My company moved me from Orlando, to Memphis, and then to Salt Lake City, where I now reside. After almost five months, we are finally going to settle down in an actual house, instead of living in a hotel.For some reason, a lot has been on my mind regarding how we live and do out work for God. I am reminded that our time on this earth is so very limited. Our limited time means limited opportunities. Only so many doors are open to us to make a difference for God's Kingdom that will last an eternity.So, I have been lead to remind everyone, that Cyberlight Comics offers you a completely free way to put your Christian Comic in an international forum as a light for all to see. Over the next few years, we are stepping up our internet advertising campaigns and ads to lead more people to the website than ever before. By God's Grace, we are also looking into taking our annual attendance to Orlando's MegaCon and upgraded to attending San Diego Comic Con, where we will hand out thousands of free CD versions of the website.If you have an evangelical or discipling comic or two that you would like for thousands of people to read, consider sharing it with Cyberlight Comics. You can find out more at http://cyberlightcomics.com/aboutus/aboutcyberlight.htm and http://cyberlightcomics.com/joincyber.html . Better yet, you can contact me at jcservant@cyberlightcomics.com . Let's talk about how together, we can do so much more than the sums of our separate parts... all for the Glory of God.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cyberlight has been a tremendous blessing in my life. As a fan of the Christian comics Cyberlight hosts, and a sometimes contributer, I have been encouraged, blessed, and ministered to through the stories, and through online fellowship with Cyberlight's staff and artists. They have been everything I could ask for in Christian brothers and sisters.

I am confidant that Cyberlight's leaders and staff have hearts for the Lord Jesus Christ. The kinds of hearts that God loves to use for His glory. If you have a story you could contribute to Cyberlight, please prayerfully consider donating it and becoming part of the Cyberlight team. I think you'll love it:)

God bless you all,
    Gerry Lee
This reply was deleted.