CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Did you ever find an artist for this project? If not, I would be interested. Thanks!
    (www.harshweb.com)
    拉菲登陆_首页
    深圳市奔瑞汽车用品有限公司
  • I'm interested. Please enlighten me...
  • Hey geoff, Send me your ideas to my page and lets see what u wanta see in your cover scetch what u want on the cover and give me a couple of references of the people and things u want to see. BAP out!!
    • thank you but since this was posted i enlisted A artist named Pablo Marcos to do the cover how good are you with inside art lol im doing this project piecemeal and came up short artist wise got some great ccas artists and a golden age artist involved
      • What's UP Bro!
        Look on my page in the next couple of days to see if it's to your liking. I have done some pages in the past year but i have gone into the computer to do my pages. It's like one pannel at a time. Drawing and scanning into the computer. but still do the full page drawing when i would like to see the quality an clairity of a page before i do the whole desighn, i.e. colors, lettering, etc.
        I can scan in and send u some past pages i have done, and u can tell me what you think. Have a blessed day in the lord!!! BAP out!!!
  • Hey Geoff. I've seen some of the preview images of Jesse's Story in your profile but I'd like to hear more of the story to be able to think up a good poster for you...
    Thanks,
    Mike
    • did u get my url on jessses story???
This reply was deleted.