CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• The moscone Center feels like it's "behind" San Francisco...because once you're in the area all the sky scrapers block all the view on one side almost and on the other the'res nothing but subrubia and the bay...here's a google map to the place and you can go to 511.org or bart.gov for transit directions (though the timing isn't always right because of traffic and other unexpected details...
      • i tried to change my reply but that failed. i meant to say there is no way i could possibly make it. i live on the flippin east coast of florida! the only connection i have to california is my wonderful english teacher. and that really doesn't help any. are there any similiar cons on the east coast?
  • Oh what a shame it's over the pond! It looks really interesting too! Never mind you guys will have to keep me posted! :o)
  • Wish I could go to comic-con, but I live at the other side of the planet :P
    Thanks for the invite, though!
  • Thanks for the invite UnchartedSpirit,
    I think I may pass though. I'm not really interested in going. But thanks anyway.

Levon Pelt
  • Nope, I'm going to be busy getting ready to move...
  • Update: A Budget for this get together has finally been established but it's still small...but there's less of a chance that I'll turn up empty-handed now!
  • what is wonder con?
    • Did the linke to comic-con.com not work? Oh well, It's just an offical Comic Artist and other industrie's gatnering exclusively in San Francisco, and the cheapist one at that...
  • UnchartedSpirit,

While I won't be at the WonderCon I think you might want to have a get together of Christian Comics folks that do attend. Go out to dinner and help create a local fellowship.

God bless,

DinoDon
This reply was deleted.