Life hasn't been that bad...been doing all sorts of crazyness. I do concurred It's good to see or read how everyone is doing. I suppose You where down at Comic-con, since i probably miss you...unless you didn't. If you Did how was it for you. IT was abit surreal at the end of it for me. Not unusual but it's been awhile. By the way it's the project website your full time gig..or what else are you doing..putting anything else on the bookshelfs???
Hi, Ann. I like your fleeting story. I thought it was very funny. I was Just wondering if I did meet you 2yrs ago..@comic-con i was set-up right next to ccas table selling my sketchbook submerge..If this is you ..It's good to see you here. ANd if not, Hello and welcome..your stuff is cool and look forward to more of your work.. ; )
Psycho-Ann! It's always great to see your artwork - it never fails to amaze me. Good to see you here!
Oh, and I sympathize with your plight as a gamer - I wonder what cruel irony conspired to give me a career and a hobby that are both extremely time-consuming...
Comments
Oh, and I sympathize with your plight as a gamer - I wonder what cruel irony conspired to give me a career and a hobby that are both extremely time-consuming...
nice work. where do you get your zippatone from?
It is so good to see you on the web.
Your art is as beautiful as ever. Keep the craft Crack'n.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next