CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Whats up Demetrius,
    Hey what was that Hatsumi festival about?
  • So do I bro, lol. Cool I will try tonight to cal you. I rather tell you over the phone, cuz the story is long and deep.
  • I hate wring on the computer, lol. Do you have a personel email, so I can send it to you or a phone number. It is a pretty deep tale.
  • Cool I am looking forward to it.
  • For the anthology it will all be our own stories, nothing that ties our together, but it will be short stories from a theme that we can come up with and do the short story that theme.
  • An anthology is a collection of stories. I figured we can do some stories of our characters and tell different tales and just collect it into one comic.
  • It will be an honor. What do want?
  • I want to go to that, can you give me the link for more information for next year???? thanks so much...
  • As far as an idea i think we should throw some ideas around and see what sticks. The only thing i can think of is doing like an anthology, either our own creation or something from the bible.
  • yo, no video. I do not see anything
This reply was deleted.