CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • You are the man!!! Looks like you were having so much fun!!!
    Keep it Kingdom!
  • bro, i sent gmoss a message about this. I was talking to some people and they are so interested in what had happened at megacon about us meeting. so i told those people that we talked about doing somethin together next year. so i was just thinking that we can go as ccas reps in fl. and do something together. not just us but anybody interested in joining for next year, so we can plan ahead. what you think?
  • Actually no...too soon it seems to make the trip out bu if i'd've known about it a little while ago i would have planned to trip.
    Take lots of pics and videos so i can be there virtually.
  • Very cool stuff, Demetrius! Curious about how you are doing your coloring . . . Photoshop? I'm most comfortable with black and white because I always worry that I'll lose any energy I had in my drawing when I add color. It's not true, of course, but I do hesitate. Your color work is as dynamic as your line work.
  • Hey Demetrius,

    Comic Con is going great! I'm making quite a few connections. Can't wait to talk with you more. I'm exhausted... I have to preach at 7:30am service Sunday and then head over to the Convention for the last day. Pray for me, brother! :-) I'll pray for you. - Pictures and video of Comic Con will be coming by Monday/Tuesday.


    Allen
  • Thanks for the friend request. :o)
  • Thanks for the friend request! God bless you - and have a great weekend!
  • Thanks bro. That is a blessing.
  • The sketches can be pencils or they can finished illustration. The book will be printed in b&w. The dealine is the last week in February.
  • You gotta get a sketchbook for the con.
This reply was deleted.