CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • great looking stuf. very creative. keep it up.
  • Perry,
    I have a question. What would it ake for you to do a Faith Walker Pin-up?
    We (New Creation and I) have a few titles that we are working on this year. The crew and I love your work.
  • Greetings and Happy New Year Solo,

    Okay! I'm back among the breathing.I Just completed a labor -intensive design job. All jokes aside, I've all was dug your work. I'd like to think that we can keep in touch a little more. Do you do commissions(every one wants you to draw for them) I bet your spin on Faithwalker would be "sick". Your Victortious character look hot as well. Funny--I'll be releasing a Faith Walker collection title called "victorious" real soon. I do not have a character by that name so no conflict. Keep up the great work and be encouraged. Your gift is awesome.

    -Blessings ,
    Clint
    www.faithwalkerhero.com
    http://www.faithwalkerhero.com/
  • I wish you the best at the gaining fellowship. It can be tough to be a hermit and a people person. Nice artwork.
  • Thanks for the add! I like your work a lot, you obviously have a good grasp of anatomy and your color work is really nice. I'd like to see more dynamic, storytelling poses, though, since you've got a lot of "model sheet" stuff posted.

    Maybe that's just the animator in me. :) I wanna see stuff emoting, not just mugging for the camera.
    But anyhow, Thanks again for getting in touch!
    ~R
  • Hey Brother Solo , I've been a fan of your work for years. We've never really talked.
    I'd like you to drop me a line if you can. I'd like to communicate with you,

    Be Blessed.
    Clint D. johnson
    www.faithwalkerhero.com
    http://www.faithwalkerhero.com/
  • Good to hear from you D.R. I'll keep you in prayer. Please do the same for me with my Christian comic company, Omniumedia. Trust me, I know how it feels to have big plans and in need in much funding. I pray for the both of us to get our blessings from our provider.
  • Hi D.R. Just dropping by to see how you are coming along. I love your style. I hope all is going well with your talents. I enjoyed the latest uploads on your page. Keep up the great work.
  • ...what do'ya mean "old friend". Now, you just rubbing it in : )
  • Hey D, since it's Chicago Con week, let's please get together next week.
    And let me know if you're going to the con.
    DK
This reply was deleted.