CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Topic Exercise-Overcoming

Hey guys We're back for one more try to get our writing minds into shape. I apologize about my lack of entry last month. Not giving excuses, it was crazy and I need a little bit of this topic in my life. This month we're gonna overcome. Use these two verses as an idea starter, John 16:33, Jeremiah 1:19. A 4-7 pg script. We'll call the deadline Sept. 28. God Bless and remember Psalm 45:1.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool. Thanks
  • I wish I could say there's some secret formula, but there really isn't. I just try to picture in my head how I want the page to look, and then I describe it. I also use a scriptwriter program called Celtx. You can download it free; just google it.

Amede said:
    I thought this was good. I like the format in which you wrote out the script. That will really help with laying out my ideas as right now they're all over the place (yes, i'm new to this). Could you tell me a bit more about the shots and how you decide which to use, or where I can find out more about that. Does the camera angle always have to be included in a script?

Bless

Branson Boykin said:
    I don't know what it is about late nights, but they seem to be my best time to create. Hope everyone likes this!! It was inspired from a story about some missionaries I heard once. Enjoy!!
  • I thought this was good. I like the format in which you wrote out the script. That will really help with laying out my ideas as right now they're all over the place (yes, i'm new to this). Could you tell me a bit more about the shots and how you decide which to use, or where I can find out more about that. Does the camera angle always have to be included in a script?

Bless

Branson Boykin said:
    I don't know what it is about late nights, but they seem to be my best time to create. Hope everyone likes this!! It was inspired from a story about some missionaries I heard once. Enjoy!!
  • I liked it. It seemed a little preachy at the beginning, but I really like how you tied it up.
  • I don't know what it is about late nights, but they seem to be my best time to create. Hope everyone likes this!! It was inspired from a story about some missionaries I heard once. Enjoy!!

Chance.pdf

This reply was deleted.