CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Creatively I like making autobiographical comics that lean toward humor and with a twist of surrealism. As a consumer however, I love science fiction.
  • Comedy all the way!
  • Concerning my favorite genre is ACTION and scifi. That's why I'm a member of CCAS because as a christian I can find many things concerning christian action and scifi.
  • Mine depends on the mood of the moment, but fantasy rates highly, as does mystery/detective
    fiction and historical. If, however, we are talking comics, then superhero, followed by anthropomorphics.
  • superhero. We ARE talking comics, after all.
    Then, sci-fi, comedy, historical. Rarely, though, do I see historical comics done worth a flip.
  • As a creator and fanboy, I enjoy action and adventure, weather scifi or fantasy or modern. A well written plot is great but I like it when the characters are able to carry the story too. I like it when a story takes a detour and shows more depth in the lives of it characters. I also love ( love to hate ) cliffhangers.
    As a christian creator and fanboy I prefer stories that can be easily enjoyed by kids. So no mature content or graphic violence.
  • same here with the Sci-fi, and early mild comedy. I also like mystery, suspence, and action! ^-^
This reply was deleted.