CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
Hello,I'm looking for a few good artists to illustrate a Christian-themed superhero comic entitled"The Staff of Ezekiel" for Affinity's Genesis Imprint. So far, I have three issues and an eight page "Issue Zero" story written for the title.As I said in the title, there is pay, but it's through back end/profit split.If you're interested, please contact me at Virgil2127@hotmail.com.Thank you,Richard(PS: I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I was unable to post in the Collaborations section.)

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You still looking?

I might be available - depending on a variety of factors.

ihorace.com
    Books, Illustration, Illustrator, Graphics, Publishing Web Design, Ottawa, Ontario
    Books, Illustration, Graphics, publishing and web design. Simple, clean and to the point
  • Thanks a lot, Scott.

We're still trying to nail down the creative team, so we obviously have quite a ways to go, but thanks for the offer - you guys are doing great work promoting Armageddon Now on the site's front page!
  • HI Richard!

I'm afraid I'm not of much help on the illustration side, but when you get ready to market the project, let me know. We're working the Armageddon Now project from Rob Liefeld right now.

:)

At Your Service,

Scott A. Shuford, Principal
    FrontGate Media
    Extra Mile Merch
    My Broken Palace
This reply was deleted.