CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I've been playing LEGO City: Undercover for the Nintendo Wii U.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. My whole family enjoys watching the humorous cut-scenes. The voices are top notch (not bad considering it's the third LEGO game with voice acting). The game is very open world, much like GTA games. It's very family friendly, and visually gorgeous.

I definitely give it a 5 out of 5.

• Love both those posts.

@Amber, I game with my 6 year old girl now (mostly Lego games) you give me hope that it's something that could last. So awesome that you game with your dad.

@DL. Street fighter to settle inter-family conflict...Brilliant.
  • @ Amber that is soo cool. We used to play Super Street Fighter 4 for family times. I got to the point that it was used to settle arguments and disputes. It was really fun. You are motivating me to start back playing SF4 as a family outing.

• It is good. Its more of a interactive comic book though or like the "choose your own adventure" books we used to get from scholastic publishing in elementary school. I enjoy it because I like stories that are character driven. 

• I have Walking Dead on my iPad but havent played it yet. I hear it's pretty good though.

• good forum!

Walking Dead (xBox 360)

Saints Row the 3rd (xBox 360) - I know...I know. its a "bad" game but a guy has to have some type of vice...but to me its hilarious and creatively written, and I so enjoy the genre of games like this. Its like playing a action/hiest/bankrobber/true crime/cop/comedy movie.

This reply was deleted.