CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

FF7: Crisis Core

When I saw this group, I just knew I had to join! :-D I love playing videos games from Halo to Knights of the Old Republic. Some of my favs include the Kingdom Hearts series along with Complication of Final Fantasy VII. One of those projects include FF7: Crisis Core on the Psp. If you have played or read up on the original FFVII game you know about 1st Class SOLDIER, Zack Fair who gave his life protecting Cloud Strife.but in Crisis Core you get to play as Zack who has not yet reached Soldier 1st class, but when his mentor disappears he is lead on a series of missions that will expose all the ugly secrets of the Shinra and along the way cross paths with major FFVII characters like Sephiroth, Aerith, and Cloud Strife. All of these things lead up to his last stand against Shinra to save Cloud who goes on to save the FFVII world.For me it was great to finally learn more about him, and downright heart breaking to witness his last moments(yeah I cried :P ).Okay so that's my take anyone else play this game yet?

crisis-core16.jpg

zacka.jpg

crisis-core43.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey C.Souba! Welcome! Yeah its a bit late i know.:( ANyway, you and my brother would get along great, you have the exact same taste in games, but i think i already told you that on CC.Net a loooong time ago. LOL Anywho, i've never played any of the games but i have seen the animated movies, Advent Children and that other one, and i loved'em. Glad to see that Square Enix finally picked a Final Fantasy to stick with. :)
This reply was deleted.