CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Prayers are powerful!

I wanted to open this up to all of you here and just wanted to let you know that I am praying for each and everyone of you everytime I log on. It is through prayer that we get kicked into high gear with God. So my prayer for you all is that I hope He prospers you in your God given talent and doubles it. If you reach just one to turn their life around, than it was all worth it.God bless you all and hope to hear from you. Howard the Overcomer.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Prayer is very powerful! Let's make a prayer chain here in this club. I'll make it a point to drop in often and pray for anything you all need.

For today, I ask the Lord to give Howard strength and endurance 'cause he sounds really busy. For Christina I ask the Lord for her inspiration and that He will give her an extra measure of faith. For I feel that the Lord is allowing the adversary to test the Christian comic scene lately. The promised land is just ahead, but I think it will not be won without a fight. For Geoff I pray that the Lord give him healing and relief from his burdens, and that the Lord will bless "Jesse's Story" and touch the world with it. I give the Lord thanks for Michael, who has always seemed like an encourager and an exhorter, may the Lord use him mightily:) For Anthony I pray that his offer of friendship to us all, and his heart for his brethren be rewarded and multiplied, that the Lord will stir up in the rest of our hearts the desire to respond with Christian fellowship.

All this I ask in the name of the most excellent and perfect Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, who loves these people better than I ever can.

We could use group PMs to let each other know our prayer needs? What do you all think?

God bless you:)
    Gerry
    • Great idea Gerald and thank you so much.
    • Hey Gerry....I think it is a great idea. God will bless you for your faithfulness.

Geoff.... You are more than an overcomer than you think. It has taken me since 1988 to get my project off the ground. But I kept going. Remember: The joy of our Lord is our strength. Repeat it as many times as nessesary to keep you in the groove. Write me if you have questions, OK? Hang in there!

Michael... Thank you so much for that wisdom to Geoff. Reading it blesses me too. God Bless
  • right now i should be happy with the way a project of mine is going but i realize i am nowhere near having what I need for this to be finished and right now im feeling so old and tired and just ready to give up again it seems like i go thru this cycle every two weeks or so. so maybe im not a overcomer as i thought i was
    • You remind me so much of Gideon, Geoff. He too kept trying to get out of something the lord wanted him to do. He was a success in spite of himself. Now thats a testimony, when we try everything we can to monkey with something and God still makes us a success.:)
This reply was deleted.