CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Anyone interested in joint projects?

This is a place to find people who are interesting working with other artists. So I'll start.I entered the comic scene a few months as an aspiring comic artist. I have been a writer for years, and so visually, I'm not as talented to make someone say wow with my drawings, yet. I'm looking for someone who is talented in graphics and wants to work with a writer.Edit: To be specific...um, actually it's not as specific. It's general. To give an idea, I have been reading what you could call "real life" comics. The everyday and I hope to find the subtle extraordinary in the ordinary.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First thing you want to do is find some genre the artists and writers enjoy. If they're interested in superheroes, then that is the platform you work from. If theyer interested in sci fi, then you work from there. Then you will have to begin contacting them. It might take a while, but it is a worthwhile effort and it is a lot of fun working with other artists, especially Christians.
This reply was deleted.