CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Musicians?

I'm a non-standard pianist meaning I don't perform or write any set style, but I still love it as much as I love my other talents. I used to play African Drums like the jimbe (may be misspelled) and I even helped make few. I learned clarinet in elementary school, but I haven't kept at it like I have those other instruments especially the piano...anyone else play an instrument or has other musical intrests?

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Making this post to resurrect this group LOL! I'm a bassist, I've played bass for Lakewood Church orchestra in the early 90's Under Joel's father Pastor John Osteen and several other churches big and small, paid and unpaid. My wife and I teach.

• I play a few instruments and sing. I also write and record. Here's my music http://jothamdavidparker.bandcamp.com/

P.S. It's spelled "djembe".

• God totally likes jazz!  Why else would he create it?  ;)

Warrior Richardson said:

As I mentioned in my testimony, I play sax.  I played it for about 25 years.  I love jazz.  Growing up my church considered jazz sinful.  After getting saved there was much controversy about my jazzy style.  I'm playing mostly piano now and some flute--still jazzy though.  I think God likes jazz.

Musicians?
    I'm a non-standard pianist meaning I don't perform or write any set style, but I still love it as much as I love my other talents. I used to play Afr…
  • I've played guitar since I was 15.  Get to play worship here & there sometimes, depending where I happen to be.  Also took a few semesters of keyboard in college.

Music is usually the only thing that's competed seriously with my drawing pursuits.  ;p

• As I mentioned in my testimony, I play sax.  I played it for about 25 years.  I love jazz.  Growing up my church considered jazz sinful.  After getting saved there was much controversy about my jazzy style.  I'm playing mostly piano now and some flute--still jazzy though.  I think God likes jazz.

This reply was deleted.