CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I've been an evangelist basically since I was saved in 1991.  Several pastors have tried to ordain me, but I keep telling them just as Jeremiah was ordained before he came out of his mother's womb (Jeremiah 1:5) so was I.  I tend to present the gospel in juvenile detention centers and places and people most Christians don't like to deal with like avidly anti-christian atheists and intellectuals who consider themselves too smart for God and many other such soffers

• Hey Pastor Z.
    Dave Weiss here. I pastor a church plant in Reading PA called New Creation Fellowship. http://www.radicallyreal.com/newcreation. I also write youth ministry resources. Are you the Church Mice Creator. If so I really like your stuff.
    God bless,
    Dave
    • Dave -
      Yes, I am the guilty party. God blessed me with Church Mice almost seven years ago, and it has been pure joy to see what He has done with it since then. I really like your cartooning style - great line work!
      Blessings to you,
      Pastor
  • I've been pondering if I have a calling to preach...God gives me a lot of biblical insights sometimes, but I don't know if I could take the time and discipline to earn the full privelege of ministry.
This reply was deleted.