CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Young Paladins: Champions Of Truth

3449081949?profile=originalI just wanted to mention that my church, Bethany Evangelical Free in La Crosse, WI, produces a monthly Christian superhero comic book as part of their Childrens Ministry/Kid Stuf program. The comic is currently titled "Young Paladins: Champions Of Truth" and it features a group of adolescent superheroes learning basic Christian principles through their adventures. We are up to our eighth issue now.

3449081960?profile=original

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very creative.

• Looking good!!! Can't wait to see more.

• Here are some test pages from the first issue. We were testing caption sizes here.

3884708187?profile=original3884708132?profile=original

• What a great idea.  I'm looking forward to when they will be made available to the general public.

• It's not available on line at the moment. Hopefully, it will be made available for those outside the church at some point.

David Rivera said:

That comic sounds great! Any direct links to the comic book? Number 8! Wow, they're on a rack! :)
    Young Paladins: Champions Of Truth
    I just wanted to mention that my church, Bethany Evangelical Free in La Crosse, WI, produces a monthly Christian superhero comic book as part of thei…
  • That comic sounds great! Any direct links to the comic book? Number 8! Wow, they're on a rack! :)
  • The comic book is illustrated by Kira Crook.

Bethany's website is: http://www.bfreechurch.org/

This reply was deleted.