CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Wondering about Wacoms and Software

I was wondering about what software to get for creating my manga series. I was thinking the deluxe version of manga studio, but is there any software that's better (I'm also playing around with ideas for some YouTube animations, so I don't know how that will factor in).Also, I have motor skill problems because of my Autism, so a Wacom is a must. Which is the best deal for the lowest amount (once again. I'll be using it for both comics and animation). Any help is greatly appreciated.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I have Manga Studio 5 right now, and although I myself am an beginner, I have taken classes for that program that says there is not a huge difference between Manga Studio 5 and Studio 5Ex. I love my Manga Studio, and know it is used at many of the top art and animation colleges in the States. Hope that somewhat helps.

• Hi,

Have you thought about using photoshop? I have seen people create animation using photoshop. The cheapest animation studio I think is anime studio, but I haven't look at the price. I bought anime studio for $50 and the pro version for $200, but that was like 6 years ago, so I don't know the price now. I think photoshop is good for creating a manga and animations.

This reply was deleted.