CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

WonderCon Volunteers Needed

The CCAS will be at the 2010 WonderCon in San Francisco.  I will be there for Friday and part of Saturday.  I will not be able be there for Sunday due to schedule conflicts.  The CCAS will need someone to man the table and breakdown for Sunday.  The CCAS will pay for shipping the materials back to the convention organizer, Ralph Miley, in Southern California.  If you are interested and have any questions, contact me.  Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You will find the CCAS in the Small Press section of the convention center. Looking forward to meeting you.

Daniel Conner said:
    I'm so glad you guys will be there! It turns out i'll be visiting my family that weekend and I'll be able to go out for a day or maybe parts of 2 days. I'm sorry that i won't be able to volunteer on Sunday- but i might want to hang out a little while on another of the days.
  • I'm so glad you guys will be there! It turns out i'll be visiting my family that weekend and I'll be able to go out for a day or maybe parts of 2 days. I'm sorry that i won't be able to volunteer on Sunday- but i might want to hang out a little while on another of the days.
  • Hey raph it Paul from last year 09' con. I'll be there all three days. I could give you some down time and also some fellowship. if you need someone to build and tare down i will be available.
This reply was deleted.