CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Star Legion Comic in BAAU DOWN 2013

316983_410193222394703_822497597_n.png

Hey guys I just wanted you to know that Im collaborating on a comic with a church friend. Currently we are scripting, and we should be eventually moving to the design stage next month.

Here is a info about Star Legion:

" The planet Classe is at War with two species. The superiors are god like beings who are star harvesters and rely on stars for energy versus the humans who have advance technology to rely on their side. With constant battles and fires, no peace seems to rest on this planet. Only one hope stands up. A fellow man named John Acrimen, stands to fight for peace. Will John accomplish his destiny? "

This comic is inspired by Christianity a little bit, but we want to balance it out so Christianity is feasable to the story. We might iron out the details eventually.

Just to let you know, this cover design via for Facebook is unofficial artwork. We as of yet have not created any art for the comic, but in a design stage. But it could be perhaps a direction we want to take the art. I really want to make it well design and well thought out.

The comic's first chapter/pilot will be published in may in BAAU Down, and I think will be sold at Fanime at San Jose Convetion Center. BAAU Down is an anthology book of various artist in the area. BAAU is a group I am in called Bay Area Artist Unite.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Man this looks really great!  It being May .. any updates? :-)

This reply was deleted.