CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hey everyone I'm a new member today :) I specifically searched for this kind of site becuase I'm going to Comic Con FOR THE FIRST TIME this yr!! Aaand I know it will be a great opportunity not only to see the comics I love but also to be exposed to new and independent comics. It donned on me the there may even be Christian comics there :) Then I found this site so I wanna know will there be a booth or something from CCAS this yr?????

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The CCAS has been at San Diego for 17 years. The CCAS and bunch of members will also be at the Phoenix Comic Con, June 5-8, 2014 (Four years in Phoenix).  I highly recommend that con.  It is a lot of fun and a great time of fellowship.  We will also have a table at Wonder Con in Anaheim, CA this year (Six years at Wonder Con).  And the CCAS will be hosting its first comic con September 20, 2014 in Southern California called the Alpha Omega Con. 

• That's awesome! Yes Breana Luevano is my sister and we'll both b there :D we're so excited! Thanks fer letting us know!

• The Christian Comic Arts Society will have a table in the Small Press area at SP08.  Several members will be manning the table.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

This reply was deleted.