CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Skill Refinement Challenge

Ok so the Idea is to once a month pick a topic, or abstract idea (i.e. love, kindness, summer, butterflies. .ext) and then for the rest of the month, each artist puts down on paper his/her image that fits in the category/topic, using their choice of medium, technique, composition, ext.

After about the 15 of the month we start showing our work and, if wanted, getting feed back.

Of coarse if some one finds the thread AFTER the 15th they are still more then welcome to join, the goal is to help refine our skills, and have fun.

Now since its to close to the end of june to start one for that month, lets start think of one for July.

may God bless all your works

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 100% Computer., Creativity limited by Ram memory... I like David's work very funny cartoon, I'm impatient to see others works
    Naomi Groleau said:
    Hey Ramiro welcome to the Chalange, Hey That looks great! POOL!!!! the ultimet in Summer-ness, looks great! what medium did you use? it almost looks like it was done on the computer.
  • Hey Ramiro welcome to the Chalange, Hey That looks great! POOL!!!! the ultimet in Summer-ness, looks great! what medium did you use? it almost looks like it was done on the computer.
  • this is it.
  • i want to be part of this give me a chance...
  • That looks great David, the girl at the end is funny. I still haven't finished coloring mine yet <_< but maybe it will be done by tomarow.
  • No entrys yet? Here's mine.
  • I should be done today. I'll have it up later on.
  • I think I'll start mine tonight.
  • Ok sorry I haven't posted in a bit, life cought up with me and is just now deciding to give me some time back. Any way, how is everyones projects comming? mine is almost done I finished inking it before the dreaded life got me but I still want to color it, my colored pencil skills are a little bit lacking. but the display date is fast approching, I am gitting more excited by the day. I can't wait to see everyones projects.

God Bless
    Naomi
This reply was deleted.