CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Skill Refinement Challenge

Ok so the Idea is to once a month pick a topic, or abstract idea (i.e. love, kindness, summer, butterflies. .ext) and then for the rest of the month, each artist puts down on paper his/her image that fits in the category/topic, using their choice of medium, technique, composition, ext.

After about the 15 of the month we start showing our work and, if wanted, getting feed back.

Of coarse if some one finds the thread AFTER the 15th they are still more then welcome to join, the goal is to help refine our skills, and have fun.

Now since its to close to the end of june to start one for that month, lets start think of one for July.

may God bless all your works

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great I can't wait to see it!
  • ok so how is everyones composition comeing? to tell the truth I haven't even decided on mine. but hey its still june (lets see how long that excuss lasts ;) ).
  • I'll try it too...^_^.
  • Cool! Can't wait to see everyones work. ^_^
  • Sounds good. I think I'll try it.
  • what does every one think of the topic being Summer Fun?
  • Sounds like fun...^_^. So what will be the topic/idea for July? I need to practise my brushwork and want to do something other than the typical Chinese subjects (bamboo, cherry blossoms, etc).
  • Sounds cool
This reply was deleted.