CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Sketchbook Questions and Saying HI!!!

Greetings.brand spanking and shiny new, it's ArtistNikkiJ! HeavyMetalKiss is my gamertag (don't mess wit me or you might get grinded) and FULLARMOUR is my world (comic series, random artistic creations, etc.)I'm really curious about the Sketchbook i was sent an email about being able to submit work to the Sketchbook (that all the artist submit art to?) and i don't know where to send submissions or when the deadline is.So iffin yer feelin neighborly...i'd 'preciate the enlightenment and any small talk you'd like to make.Cheers!http://www.fullarmourcomix.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome aboard (kinda funny to say that when I am so new at this myself) I look forward to seeing your work. and God bless
  • Nikki,
    You can send your submission to my e-mail address at ralphellismiley@verizon.net. Please include your copyright info and a Scripture verse. The sketchbook will be produced in b&w to be sold at the various conventions across the U.S. We're looking at the end of February as a dealine. Again, looking forward to seeing your work. May the Lord bless you.
  • Welcome to the forum.
    ;)

cheryl
    • Thanks! I'm hoping to meet some great new ppl.
  • Hey Nikki! So glad you joined! Still working on that FullArmour? What's up with the project, and what have you been getting into lately? XD
    ^___^
    • Yes ma'am i AM!...and it's moving along well...snails pace but it's maturing to a level where i am REALLY proud of what i'm presenting each page each panel...every word. I'm finally starting to feel happy about what i'm producing over here.

Yeah i just found this place yesterday...and glad i joined.
This reply was deleted.