CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

REVELATORS comic book

Hey everyone, my buddy Alex is doing a Christian series called REVELATORS and its some really, really good stuff. 

I'm asking on his behalf for you to check out his website and please consider helping him raise funds to go to print.  Currently he has 6 full color issues ready and 4 ready for release but no money. 

Alex has poured his heart and soul into this book and he just needs a little help from friends/family to get it into stores.  This is an AWESOME ministry he is doing and he definatley has earned some support.  Please visit the link below to get more information! 

Thanks

FUNDRAISING VIDEO

12 - Broken light.bmp

5 - Baker pg 1.JPG

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Uhm, Conner, there were some pretty glaringly obvious grammar issues just in the first minute or so of the video. I mean no harm or offense but investors are not going to take this project very seriously with those kinds of mistakes. I'm not referring to the character dialogue, either, it was in the words that fade in and out explaining the world in which the story takes place. Alex might want to make a few edits and re-release the video. As someone who has been through the whole "agency is interested in your work" path before, I can tell you that he really wants to have it tight before he asks for investors to pony up any capital.

• Thanks Gerard!  And everyone else, please take a look!  Revelators is going to be the Fantastic Four of Christian comics!  ;P

• Thanks Conner, the second link didn't raise the warning flag:) I'll look at the video soon.

• Hmm, the link here didn't work but I checked the page and its there alright.

Here's the direct link - try it again http://www.indiegogo.com/Revelators?a=328253

• Hi Conner, your link is classified as a 'Known Malicious Site' by Norton's Anti-Virus...

I wish your friend well.

This reply was deleted.