CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Prayer request for my mother

I just got a text from my Dad and apparently my mom was in an accident.  She has either a fractured hip or a fractured pelvis, and is in a great deal of pain.  Her name is LuAnne Donoho, and any prayer for her would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  -Brent

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome, Brent. Still praying for your Mom.
  • Good to hear, man.

Brent Donoho said:
    First of all I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. You guys are a great community and I'm thankful to have come in contact with you guys. Here is the update: My mother does have a fractured pelvis, but recovery seems to be going smoothly. She has left the hospital and is back at home, and hopefully will return to phoenix to heal. The fact that both She and my Father are Christians have helped all of this exponentially, and the fact that so many people have been praying for her has been a great blessing.
  • First of all I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. You guys are a great community and I'm thankful to have come in contact with you guys. Here is the update: My mother does have a fractured pelvis, but recovery seems to be going smoothly. She has left the hospital and is back at home, and hopefully will return to phoenix to heal. The fact that both She and my Father are Christians have helped all of this exponentially, and the fact that so many people have been praying for her has been a great blessing.
  • We'll certainly remember her to the Lord in prayer.
  • Brent, I will be praying for both your mom and dad.
  • I'm also praying for your mom, Brent.
  • I'm praying too, Brent! So sorry to hear about the news.
  • Thank you, Brian. I really appreciate it.
  • I will pray for her, Brent.
This reply was deleted.