CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Prayer for provision. School Loans...

So it turns out my semester off with one class didn't count to my one loan. My grace period has been used up. I can get the stuff to pause until I am done with at least Spring Semester.... but I'll have to pay it back before i'm done with my final summer class. If I'm able to afford the summer class...
My bank account is not doing so great this semester and I have no time to work besides the small hours that sorta pay rent.

Please pray for provision. :c I'm feeling really overwhelmed.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be praying that the Lord will provide for you and give you peace my friend. 

• May God be with you Mia. I pray He will gift you with opportunities and assistance in your time of need. Wishing you well, and your loved ones, always.

• I don't know who you have your loan through but you can call them and they're usually easy to work out something.  lower payments, deferments, forbearance.  I would highly recommend calling and talking.  Also praying for you.

• You are welcome, not a problem. 

Mia Burgess said:

Pierre, Thank you very much for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated! I will be sure to ask if I can think of anything I need help with.

Pierre Gilson said:

You will be in my prayers. If there is some way that I can help even with a little please ask. 

So it turns out my semester off with one class didn't count to my one loan. My grace period has been used up. I can get the stuff to pause until I am…
  • Thank you, Breana! Every prayer is a blessing~

Breana Luevano said:

You're in my prayers :)

So it turns out my semester off with one class didn't count to my one loan. My grace period has been used up. I can get the stuff to pause until I am…

• Brien, Thank you for prayers as well. I have a website/blog with a donation tab here

Brien Sparling said:

Praying for you.

Would you happen to have a digital hat that someone could wire some coin to?

• Pierre, Thank you very much for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated! I will be sure to ask if I can think of anything I need help with.

Pierre Gilson said:

You will be in my prayers. If there is some way that I can help even with a little please ask. 

• You're in my prayers :)

• Praying for you.

Would you happen to have a digital hat that someone could wire some coin to?

• You will be in my prayers. If there is some way that I can help even with a little please ask. 

This reply was deleted.