CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Pray for Me & Family

My parents have split, and I'm living with my Mom. I have a Masters degree in Christian Education and no job, but I believe God has something great for me to do, and He's able to get me out of this mess. Still, it's been a longtime trial just trying to get by. Pray for healing in certain emotional areas of my life, and for just plain want of companionship. I am confident in God and His purposes, and praying for a sense of His strength, power, and calling. There are certain things I know in my head, and certain things I am waiting on Him to provide, and certain other things I need to get from my head into my heart! The most difficult component when tried is TIME! I just want God to keep undertaking for me, and my parents. He is Almighty, and He makes my way perfect. My Dad isn't saved and things are very complicated with my Mom, a dear woman of God.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How are you now, Christopher?
  • Thanks, my bro's in Christ. It's much appreciated– truly!
  • You're in my prayers Christopher.

I pray that God guides the right people into your life. Be it for work, friendship, compassion or even just to hang out with for an afternoon.

I pray that you and your mother stay faithful to the Lord, and that His healing may rest on you both. I pray that your father may come to know our Father in heaven and find peace in Him.

Moreover - I know how hard it can be to have your head convince your heart. I pray that God blesses you with the conviction and love needed to speak to your heart directly.

~In Him~
  • Father God, bless CH richly. In Jesus' name, amen.
  • I pray for you brother. Be strong like a rock our Lord Jesus Christ will help you.
This reply was deleted.