CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Please pray the Lord will help mend my lost relationships

Hello CCAS Fellowship,

Well, I was looking at my last posts before I came back this week. 2008...! Has it been so long a backslide? I left fellowshipping with Christian friends so abruptly and completely and let some of them down badly.

Please pray that God will help restore my old friendships and help me make amends to those I have wronged.

Thank you:)

Be well, and be blessed!

Gerry

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's great to hear. stay on this path then brother! Bob-

Gerard Lee said:

Thank you Bob, your encouragement is heartening:) And you seem to be right, so far all my old Christian friends have met my return with open arms, and I am humbled by their grace and forgiveness. I have not yet contacted everyone, but I will keep trying.

Be well, be blessed, and Merry Christmas Bob!

Gerry

Please pray the Lord will help mend my lost relationships
    Hello CCAS Fellowship, Well, I was looking at my last posts before I came back this week. 2008...! Has it been so long a backslide? I left fellowship…
  • Thank you Bob, your encouragement is heartening:) And you seem to be right, so far all my old Christian friends have met my return with open arms, and I am humbled by their grace and forgiveness. I have not yet contacted everyone, but I will keep trying.

Be well, be blessed, and Merry Christmas Bob!

Gerry

• I've found from my studies (and prayer) that it's never too late, my friend, to attempt to mend old wounds and reach out to people.  that's not to say that all will be receptive to your repentence, but they will be out weighed by those who are. 

Not one of us hasn't made mistakes or had periods of slippage in our walk.  How's it go, "let he without sin, cast the first stone"....?

bob-

www.headpress.info

This reply was deleted.