CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS
I am a comic artist in Richmond, VA. willing to collaborate remotely.
I have a print collectible card game that i'd like to have translated into an online card battle game.  The rules are pretty simple.  But i'm looking for anyone who wants to strengthen there portfolio with a pretty awesome game we can develop.

if you're interested lemme know.
fullarmour@gmail.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• a developer, and any artist who'd like to illustrate for this card game...i'm doig most of the wart as it is so any help'd be great. for the online portion of htis project i just wanted a developer who needed portfolio work.

Brian D said:
    Are you looking for an artist or some one in another capacity?
  • Are you looking for an artist or some one in another capacity?
  • I'm working on learning blender right now, hence I'm hesitant to offer help because I'm learning it. For example, it doesn't 'seem' hard from what I can see to copy artwork planes(pictures) manually with the blender version of line tools. Translating this into tables and an actual game still seems magical to me. I wish you luck in finding some help.
  • I am just a lowly comic artst :) i know next to zero about programming games...if it's not drag and drop or click this for attributes then i don't know how to do it. I'm also afraid i'm busy trying ot keep the comic updated to learn extensively how to build a game hence my request for help.
  • Have you considered using blenders game engine to create and test this game? To bring it to a more tested point, I mean?
This reply was deleted.