CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

New Jam Discussion Thread

Alright everyone our "practice thread" went pretty good there were some speed bumps, but that is to be expected. So now we will turn our focus towards a comic jam that is more Christ-centric. Throw all your ideas here on setting, plot, characters, theme and so forth. Once we can come to an agreement I will throw up another thread for just our pages. Can't wait to hear your ideas.God Bless You.Dan-0

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haha you know I didn't know they made a new one....I was just assuming this story happens in the future so they would have some sort of new design for it. How funny!!

Dan-0 said:
    Nice couple of pages Branson. My favorite part was the old iPhone (cause the new one looks totally different) ; )
  • Nice couple of pages Branson. My favorite part was the old iPhone (cause the new one looks totally different) ; )
  • Yeah, it was running a little rough, but it works, thinking of the constraints of using art and limited panels.

mike said:
    Hey Paul! Awesome, AWESOME ending! Very emotional and moving. Very clever too, with Demills as a Roman Soldier that actually drives a nail in the cross! whoa....thats heavy stuff! I think the last argument between John and Demills could use a bit more fine tuning, maybe even mentioning His resurrection. But all in all, a very good read.
    Great job Paul.

Paul Gilmore said:
    I know it may not fit in with the comic jam, but here's a great ending to my starter, just thought I would throw it at all of you just because. It's not paneled but just in manuscript.
  • Hey Paul! Awesome, AWESOME ending! Very emotional and moving. Very clever too, with Demills as a Roman Soldier that actually drives a nail in the cross! whoa....thats heavy stuff! I think the last argument between John and Demills could use a bit more fine tuning, maybe even mentioning His resurrection. But all in all, a very good read.
    Great job Paul.

Paul Gilmore said:
    I know it may not fit in with the comic jam, but here's a great ending to my starter, just thought I would throw it at all of you just because. It's not paneled but just in manuscript.
  • Hope that helps Charles
  • So Branson will do a new starter and then I follow after his story then my story goes to you then Dan or are we using the starters that we did, no I'm not on anything guess lol, I just like to make sure that I'm on the right page witht this. This is new to me.

Dan-0 said:
    Love it mike!
    Yeah there are 5 stories going at once, everyone will add a page to each when it comes to them, they will post it in the comic jam plots thread that I will help keep straight for everyone (please email with any questions). and hopefully by next Mon we can see plausable storylines and what doesn't jive. Ya dig? *sorry couldn't help with the whole jive thing sorry*
  • Love it mike!
    Yeah there are 5 stories going at once, everyone will add a page to each when it comes to them, they will post it in the comic jam plots thread that I will help keep straight for everyone (please email with any questions). and hopefully by next Mon we can see plausable storylines and what doesn't jive. Ya dig? *sorry couldn't help with the whole jive thing sorry*
  • I think we pick the story up, where the last person left off...if I'm not mistaken. Like in my case, I get to do Dan's first. Do I make Jonah sabotage the GGO's attempt to travel back in time? Or do I make him hitch a ride? Or do I send them all into the belly of a whale? lol ohhhh...the suspense!

Charles said:
    I get it but are we starting fresh from Pauls story thats what I'm wondering?

Dan-0 said:
    Charles it is like this, everyone grabs the starter of the person before them on the previous list. they add a page and pass it on to the person after them on said list. Everyone will get to write on everyone's story just in different positions.
  • I get it but are we starting fresh from Pauls story thats what I'm wondering?

Dan-0 said:
    Charles it is like this, everyone grabs the starter of the person before them on the previous list. they add a page and pass it on to the person after them on said list. Everyone will get to write on everyone's story just in different positions.
  • Charles it is like this, everyone grabs the starter of the person before them on the previous list. they add a page and pass it on to the person after them on said list. Everyone will get to write on everyone's story just in different positions.
This reply was deleted.