CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Congratulations on your job and your child! wow. Now praying for your wife.

Michael Monasmith said:
    Hello all. I apologize for the long wait in updating you all. I did finally find work, at an adult residential facility in Feb. We added to our family Feb. 23 with the addition of our little girl Lillian Grace. A week later, my wife suffered a heart attack. So, things have still been nutty. We are looking for a second vehicle as our mini-van died a few months back, and we are looking into moving to a subsidized apartment. There are still alot of other concerns, too many to list here, but I do appreciate all of you, and I try to keep the CCAS and its ministries aqnd members in my prayers. Thanks again.

Brian Jeffrey Durham said:
    still praying

Michael Monasmith said:
    Hello all,
    Just wanted to let you all what was going on. I'm still looking for work, going on 3 months now. I have a good lead at a residential facility, and hope to hear from them soon. I've put in probably 30 apps, made calla and done follow-ups and nothing as of yet. I have had several of my comrades from Alpha-Omega send contributions, and for that I am eternally grateful. Just hard trying to stay upbeat. Been trying to stay in the Word, and have started going to a very dynamic men's prayer group locally. My wife and the bay-to-come are doing well, though the added stress of me not working has definately weighed heavy on her mind. Just keep us in your prayers. Thanks for asking.
    -Michael aka sonofkirby
  • U got it bro! May God continue to bless and keep you and your family...
  • Very happy you found work and belated congrats on the birth of your daughter! God is faithful; stay the course and you will see Him work wonders on your behalf.
  • Hello all. I apologize for the long wait in updating you all. I did finally find work, at an adult residential facility in Feb. We added to our family Feb. 23 with the addition of our little girl Lillian Grace. A week later, my wife suffered a heart attack. So, things have still been nutty. We are looking for a second vehicle as our mini-van died a few months back, and we are looking into moving to a subsidized apartment. There are still alot of other concerns, too many to list here, but I do appreciate all of you, and I try to keep the CCAS and its ministries aqnd members in my prayers. Thanks again.

Brian Jeffrey Durham said:
    still praying

Michael Monasmith said:
    Hello all,
    Just wanted to let you all what was going on. I'm still looking for work, going on 3 months now. I have a good lead at a residential facility, and hope to hear from them soon. I've put in probably 30 apps, made calla and done follow-ups and nothing as of yet. I have had several of my comrades from Alpha-Omega send contributions, and for that I am eternally grateful. Just hard trying to stay upbeat. Been trying to stay in the Word, and have started going to a very dynamic men's prayer group locally. My wife and the bay-to-come are doing well, though the added stress of me not working has definately weighed heavy on her mind. Just keep us in your prayers. Thanks for asking.
    -Michael aka sonofkirby
  • still praying

Michael Monasmith said:
    Hello all,
    -Michael aka sonofkirby
  • Hello all,
    -Michael aka sonofkirby
  • Please reply to this forum and tell us how it is going, if possible. I'll be praying for you.
  • Will do!
  • Michael,

My prayers are with you and your family.
    God bless,
    Earnest Graham
This reply was deleted.