CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING

I saw this costume om My Facebook page and fell in love with it....My plan is to use it for my character but make some changes to the symbol instead of the long cross it will be replaced with a white dove ON THE CHEST. The 1st one is the BEFORE PICTURE3449078076?profile=original

oK Thats the old costume, HERE IS THE NEW ONE

3449078097?profile=original

I want the symbol off the old costume to replace the cross on the new and the two swords will stay the big one she's holding will go however. Any questions, please contact me...This will be an ongoing project.......

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thats a cool idea.
  • This is a drawing I did.
  • by all means chief

Clement Romain said:

Hey, Craig you got an email I can send you sample?
    NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING
    I saw this costume om My Facebook page and fell in love with it....My plan is to use it for my character but make some changes to the symbol instead…
  • Hey, Craig you got an email I can send you sample?
  • Please send me a sample

leogen said:

good :) do u think i work with u?

thanks!

Craig said:

yes sir, it is

leogen said:

wow this is amazing is this still available?

NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING
    I saw this costume om My Facebook page and fell in love with it....My plan is to use it for my character but make some changes to the symbol instead…
  • good :) do u think i work with u?

thanks!

Craig said:

yes sir, it is

leogen said:

NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING
  • yes sir, it is

leogen said:

NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING

• Yes I do Clement and thank you

Clement Romain said:

Hey Craig, do you still need that reboot done? if so let me know, if so i can send you a sample. Thanks and God bless.
    NEED AN ARTIST AM PAYING
  • Hey Craig, do you still need that reboot done? if so let me know, if so i can send you a sample. Thanks and God bless.
  • wow this is amazing is this still available?

This reply was deleted.