CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Need an artist...Am Paying

The costume I designed for my character is no more.....Recently I fell in love with this new costume I saw on FB.....I am making some changes however to avoid any legal entanglements This is the before

3449077897?profile=original

This is the after:

3449078118?profile=original

This is the after

I can be reached anytime....My email is craigslofton@hotmail.com off of CCAS

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good question Arnaldo I saw the 2nd picture on Facebook and had no-clue who the character was or anything. I asked the person who had it on her facebook page where she got the drawing and she couldn't tell me. GOD knows I will never and am not into plagiarizing anyone elses drawing or work. I do like the costume design with the hood. I had some rough sketches on how I wanted my character to look as to not look like Magdalena (Now I have a name to go with the character)

Arnaldo Reyes said:

I'm confused here Craig, are you trying to make a character like Magdalena or are you claiming the "after photo" to be your new rendering of your character? That second photo is a Top Cow Comics character with that specific drawing being that of Stjepan Sejic (one of their artists).

The costume I designed for my character is no more.....Recently I fell in love with this new costume I saw on FB.....I am making some changes however…
  • I'm confused here Craig, are you trying to make a character like Magdalena or are you claiming the "after photo" to be your new rendering of your character? That second photo is a Top Cow Comics character with that specific drawing being that of Stjepan Sejic (one of their artists).

• Check your messages.

Craig said:

Ok saw the  sketch of the woman and man on GrafixHype I assume those pictures are yours
    So I'm interested what do you charge per picture and I would like them colored as well
    Roy Whitaker (BrotherRoy) said:

Let me know what you need or what I can do.

The costume I designed for my character is no more.....Recently I fell in love with this new costume I saw on FB.....I am making some changes however…
  • Ok saw the  sketch of the woman and man on GrafixHype I assume those pictures are yours
    So I'm interested what do you charge per picture and I would like them colored as well

Let me know what you need or what I can do.

• Good to see you back Se G, enjoy your work hope to see more of it.

• Alika Parsons said:

Se G said:

I send you an invitation...in order to talk privately.

WOW where's Se G ⟰ been?!?

Good day sir, I been very Busy.

How are you??

• Se G said:

I send you an invitation...in order to talk privately.

WOW where's Se G ⟰ been?!?

• I send you an invitation...in order to talk privately.

• Let me know what you need or what I can do.

• Sure Roy what's up, if interested, I will tell you what I need with the art work

I can help you out with this, but I want to touch basis with you on CCAS before bombarding your personal email.

This reply was deleted.