CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• sounds good! i'll be looking forward to it!
  • Saturday would be great, I get the cast off monday but have to wear a boot-cast for a month. I was told the first week or two I may still be on crutches till my leg strenghtens. So, maybe late May. I'll let you know.

It'd be great to collaborate on something!

Daniel Conner said:
    Hey Chris- I hope you heal up pretty soon- that's a bummer.

When you're in better shape- i definitely want to meet up! I'm sure there's somewhere we could meet in between or something. I'd definitely like to talk about comic plans and more about the books you're doing. I'd really like to colaborate with you sometime.

Let me know what would be good for you! i think a saturday would be best- i guess mid may?
  • Hey Chris- I hope you heal up pretty soon- that's a bummer.

When you're in better shape- i definitely want to meet up! I'm sure there's somewhere we could meet in between or something. I'd definitely like to talk about comic plans and more about the books you're doing. I'd really like to colaborate with you sometime.

Let me know what would be good for you! i think a saturday would be best- i guess mid may?
  • Sorry about that, again, thanks for the kind words and taking the time to check out the site!

Martin Murtonen said:
    Oh. Sidebar of the BLOG!

It's not obvious off your actual website.

Cool.
  • Thank you very much and for taking the time! Appreciate it!

Buzz Dixon said:
    Haven't had time to really exp[lore it (that will have to wait until I get back) but what I saw looked delightful!
  • Oh. Sidebar of the BLOG!

It's not obvious off your actual website.

Cool.
  • Thank you so much for the kind words, you made my day!

I just redid my site so there is more illustration than comic work. Last year I mainly did comics and this year it seems Im doing illustrations. But I have much more here:
    http://www.flickr.com/tupa
    If you check out the comicbook set. And the Jimmy Solar link should have been in the side panel of my website.

I would love to join you for the comic show but I broke my ankle a while back and its a bit of pain for me to get around. But once Im more mobile (another week or two) I would love to meet up sometime. I live about 2 hours away from you , in a town called Edna which is by Victoria, south of Houston. I havent been to a comic show in several years. Thanks for the invite

Daniel Conner said:
    your site and the art on your site is amazing, chris! seriously! i couldn't find the jimmy solar link, tho.

if i saw your stuff in a comic on a rack, i would buy it and be a fan instantly. do you have any books out or whatnot?

also- i'm confused- do you mainly only do stand alone illustrations and not comics? i guess i was confused by your initial book proposals that seemed to not be comic related.

also- i see you're from texas. i live in san antonio. i'd like to hang out sometime- there's an AWESOME comic show this saturday in live oak tx, on the North East side of San Antonio that i'm going to have a table at this saturday- if you can make it and you'd like to join me, you can have some share some of my space.

i wish you the best!
    dan
  • your site and the art on your site is amazing, chris! seriously! i couldn't find the jimmy solar link, tho.

if i saw your stuff in a comic on a rack, i would buy it and be a fan instantly. do you have any books out or whatnot?

also- i'm confused- do you mainly only do stand alone illustrations and not comics? i guess i was confused by your initial book proposals that seemed to not be comic related.

also- i see you're from texas. i live in san antonio. i'd like to hang out sometime- there's an AWESOME comic show this saturday in live oak tx, on the North East side of San Antonio that i'm going to have a table at this saturday- if you can make it and you'd like to join me, you can have some share some of my space.

i wish you the best!
    dan
  • Hey Chris do you still need artist?
This reply was deleted.