CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Mom's Tumor

My mom found out yesterday that there is a grapefruit sized mass in her abdomen. Please pray for her strength, peace, the DR's wisdom, and most importantly God's Healing. My stepfather is also been bedridden for months and has been put back in rehab due to my mom's situation. Please pray for his recovery as well. They have strayed from the LORD, but through these things are returning. Praise the LORD in His goodness that his plans for us are to prosper.ThanksDan-0

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll be praying for her, Dan-0

Dan-0 said:
    The Dr says it is breast cancer. It is the aggresssive kind that doesn't form lumps. She will find out next week what stage and what her options are. Please keep the whole family in your prayers and pray that God would move to reveal himself in this situation.
  • The Dr says it is breast cancer. It is the aggresssive kind that doesn't form lumps. She will find out next week what stage and what her options are. Please keep the whole family in your prayers and pray that God would move to reveal himself in this situation.
  • Hello All,

Giving an update on my mom, she is recovering fine from the Hysterectomy. Unfortunately the Dr has detected some anomalies with her mammogram. She is having a biopsy next week. Please pray for her strength and courage in this and pray that the Drs have wisdom.
  • I'm glad she's doing fine now. That's awesome.
  • My Mother Found out it was a cyst attached to her ovary, and she had a hysterectomy. She stayed with us a few days and seems to be doing fine. Thanks so much for the kind words and prayers. : )
  • I appreciate it so much. Their names are Rhonda and Bill. They like a lot of others have let man discourage them against God. He will use this to make them stronger, and bring them closer to Him.
  • Bummer. But God can turn our most dire tragedies into awe-inspiring works of the Spirit! I'll keep you and your family in prayer. Please keep us updated at things go further. Be Blessed.
  • Will do brother, do you mind what are their names so that I can put it in our prayer petitionsat my church also.
This reply was deleted.