CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Looking for web host

I need web hosting with the easiest templates for single pane cartoons also oil and acrylic paintings. I have a web site now but I'm very unhappy with it.I'm not too computer savvy at all so it is imperative the template, editing and upload are simple. Oh need I say it has to be cheap as possible. Thanks HELP!Oops... My domain name runs out in 2 weeks so a transfer of name must also be easy.I must stress EASY templates and upkeep... My head is constantly dancing with cartooning stuff I suppose there is no room in there to figure out computer technicalities.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Joe I am using Fat Cow host right now but...I just read part of the page of your link. I am disabled and from Illinois! I see you once were? Am I right about that? I would love to hear more.

I do most of my cartoons for and of the disabled I was hoping to do something with that but all the doors shut or my desire has diminished. Although I get good feedback I was putting so much into it only to get lack of response from the disabled web sites I posted the cartoons at that I stopped altogether and only concentrated on doing personal toons. I have never done a comic book haven't got a clue how to do one and are unsure if that is where God is leading.

• You should try Blogger.com as it is super easy to use, owned/supported by Google and great for 1 or 2 panel comics or images. I have been using it for Silly Daddy comics for about five years and it works great. I pray for the best with you and your comic! See an example at http://joechiappetta.blogspot.com
This reply was deleted.