CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

King of Kings update

Just wanted to say HEY to everyone and give a status update. Buzz iz slowly building up for the first book. It's reached four countries so far and I'm starting to garner some radio interest. I want to take a moment to give God the glory for his guidance in his growing this art ministry. I never thought it would grow so quickly. I'm thankful that He has seen fit to use me for this endevour. I  am reminded of Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through God who strengthens me." If anyone feels lead, I would appreciate any prayers towards His continued guidance and wisdom in this project. More importantly, help me to listen, follow and obey.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just recently found your Youtube video of the King of Kings comic you published back on 2010 (it is what lead me to this website).  Is it still in print?  And can I still get a copy of it?  Please advise as I was unable to find it through Amazon, and did not know where else to look.

I just became a member, so it may be on the CCAS site, but I have not looked very far yet.  I have to say that I love your illustrations and find them refreshingly unique, something that has a signature style behind the artwork.  When I see a lot of artists drawing the same as everyone else because they think it is the only thing that is popular, yours stands out!  It also gives glory to God for the gifts he has given you!  May this encourage you in your work for our Lord Jesus Christ.  God bless you Brian D.

• Hey Brian,

Thanks for the updates. I checked out the website, and I'm looking forward to reading the graphic novel. I will keep you and the project in prayer. Stay blessed and encouraged!
This reply was deleted.