CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

King of Justice Comic on xpcomics.com

Hey. I got my own website to sell my comic King of Justice. It's a superhero fantasy story about a young homeless man who gets chosen by the diety Elohim to become the embodiment and enforcer of His justice. 

Please take a look and maybe buy a copy, either in physical form or digital PDF form! We also have a YouTube channel where we made Video Comic clips from the comic, with professional voice actor Vic Mignogna as the protagonist, to help promote the comic.

www.xpcomics.com

Social Media and YouTube links are on the website!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Andrew, I just picked up a digital copy of your comic. I haven't had a chance to read it thoroughly, but it looks great. I hope God is blessing you daily and that you hang in there! I do have one kind of dumb question. Did you rewrite and redraw the book? It's been years now, and I thought I remembered the story a bit differently. My bad. Have a great week! ---- Gerry Lee
    • King of Justice #2 is here on XP Comics site!
    • It's a reboot, yeah. Im almost done with issue 2 which will be released soon
This reply was deleted.