CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Fruit Force, a comic book to be written by Shawn Strickland (myself) for your consideration. The stories take place in a fictional place called Citrus City Florida. This would be between Orlando and Titusville where NASA is. The main hero is Lemon Lass. She and her fellow team mates have fruit based powers and fight against villains who have vegetable based powers. It will be a slightly wacky and goofy comic, but for the most part will have serious plots, actions and topics. It will speak about faith and goodness and battling evil and protecting citizens.

I hope to have this ready by Mid Year 2012 and a Printed Comic would be actually what I am really hoping for.

I am in the process of finding the right comic book artist to work on this project.

I would like you to have a look at this and see if you think it has merit.

I am holding an art contest for this comic book to actually be made (to start and then pay the artist more later)

The reason it is a contest is due to the fact that some sponsor money is being added to contest in addition to what I am paying the winning artist.

It would be $150 to start (the contest winner would get that) and then from there we can work something out. I have other funding options in the works.

If you just want to be paid directly (like Paypal) I can consider that but I prefer to see a contest entry. Please know I am open to all options to get this project started.

My goal is to get make this at the very least a web comic (and have people buy) or better still a printed comic published so that we could both get paid by a publisher.

Below is the link to contest that I am running which also has more detail about the star of the series:

http://prizes.org/Comic-book-artist-wanted-for-fruit-force-and-lemon-lass-2

I also have a kickstarters project now running to help fund this series:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/strickalator/fruit-force-comic-book-series

lemonlassbiosheet1.png

lemonlassbiosheet2.png

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you're ever looking to Ultimates your storie let me know I got some ideas for a reboot.^^

• I love the theme of fruit-themed heroes ... reminds me of my color-themed crew :)

Good luck with this! let me know how it goes!

• Ministry Comics' art department have openings for contracts, please see our website for more information on our services and our current coloring styles are Manga and Cut & Grad (also on our CCAS page). Although, we do have a per page rate, the rates are 60% of that of the Industry Leaders in comics, we're focused on the independent writer or comic creator and aim to make our illustration services affordable.

www.ministrycomics.com/services.php

Email:

ministrycomics@hotmail.com

This reply was deleted.