CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

JOIN ALPHA-OMEGA!

Calling Christian Writers and Artists! ALPHA-OMEGA wants you! AO is a bimonthly photocopied magazine that acts like a writing or art class where members show off what they're working on and get feedback from like-minded creators! It's bi-monthly and it's been in production for 30 years--we're on issue #183 right now! An actual PAPER magazine (usually 80-100 pages!) that arrives in your mailbox every two months! (Have you ever wished there was a magazine for Christian comics? There IS one!) Besides often complete comic book stories you may never see anywhere else, other fun stuff is included like book/TV/movie reviews, sketchbook material, cartoons, etc.! Your cost? Postage and whatever the photocopies for your section cost to make. It's a great way to get valuable input BEFORE you spend money $$$ to self-publish or send incomplete portfolio work to publishers. Limited to 30 members but we've dipped recently and are looking for ten new members! Send me a private message if you're interested or have questions!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi my name is Stephen Webster. I read your post and I'm interested. Here's a link to a comic that I recently started.  http://www.christiancomicarts.com/photo/albums/prophets-and-locust-...

If you like my work don't hesitate to write me, I'd love to get you feedback.

Prophets and Locust ep.1
    Prophets and Locust is comic book that started based on the book of Revelation. In the story fallen angels reveal themselves to humanity as aliens pr…
  • What is involved in this as far as material that you need? Deadline for art? I am interested in learning more.

• No, but we can send you a PDF.  Please send me a private message and give me your email address.  Thanks!

• Sounds cool! I might would be interested if I could check out a copy of the magazine or do y'all have a website that I can look at.

This reply was deleted.