CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

JOIN ALPHA-OMEGA!

Calling Christian Writers and Artists! ALPHA-OMEGA wants you! AO is a bimonthly photocopied magazine that acts like a writing or art class where members show off what they're working on and get feedback from like-minded creators! It's bi-monthly and it's been in production for 30 years--we're on issue #183 right now! An actual PAPER magazine (usually 80-100 pages!) that arrives in your mailbox every two months! (Have you ever wished there was a magazine for Christian comics? There IS one!) Besides often complete comic book stories you may never see anywhere else, other fun stuff is included like book/TV/movie reviews, sketchbook material, cartoons, etc.! Your cost? Postage and whatever the photocopies for your section cost to make. It's a great way to get valuable input BEFORE you spend money $$$ to self-publish or send incomplete portfolio work to publishers. Limited to 30 members but we've dipped recently and are looking for ten new members! Send me a private message if you're interested or have questions!

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Eric,

the lnk bellow is preview pages of Genesis Revelation in PDF.

3884696883?profile=original

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5rjdlzDjjxMOGJSUFlxNTFkdm8/view?u...

Please give me your comment

And I'm looking for publisher to cooperate with, so if you are a publisher and interested, please don't hesitate to contact me

Best regards

Kusuma

GenesisRevelation1half.pdf
  • Awesomeness Jim, looking forward to seeing you in 'Alpha Omega'!

• Hi Jim!  Send me a private message and I will give you the details!

• Were you interested in joining?

Jim Gullett said:

I would love to read back issues, even as PDF's. How does one obtain those?

Eric Jansen said:

Back issues are available only to members or we can send one to prospective new members, for the cost of postage.  We have made PDF versions of the last three issues and we are glad to email those.  Checks are preferred for any payments.  Send me your email address if you're interested in joining.

Robert Kirkpatrick said:

Are there any back issues? Are payment done via check, paypal, or bitcoin?

• Back issues are available only to members or we can send one to prospective new members, for the cost of postage.  We have made PDF versions of the last three issues and we are glad to email those.  Checks are preferred for any payments.  Send me your email address if you're interested in joining.

Robert Kirkpatrick said:

Are there any back issues? Are payment done via check, paypal, or bitcoin?

JOIN ALPHA-OMEGA!
    Calling Christian Writers and Artists! ALPHA-OMEGA wants you! AO is a bimonthly photocopied magazine that acts like a writing or art class where memb…
  • BTW, I want in...

• Are there any back issues? Are payment done via check, paypal, or bitcoin?

• Hi Sven.  No, no thanks on the website.  This is strictly a "paper" and "post office" endeavor!  We do have a page on Facebook, but that's just for alumni to keep in touch.

Sven Jacobs said:

Eric - would you be interested in making a website for it?

JOIN ALPHA-OMEGA!
    Calling Christian Writers and Artists! ALPHA-OMEGA wants you! AO is a bimonthly photocopied magazine that acts like a writing or art class where memb…
  • Hey Stephen!  Send me your email in a private message and we'll get you set up!

Stephen Webster said:

Hi my name is Stephen Webster. I read your post and I'm interested. Here's a link to a comic that I recently started.  http://www.christiancomicarts.com/photo/albums/prophets-and-locust-...

If you like my work don't hesitate to write me, I'd love to get you feedback.

JOIN ALPHA-OMEGA!
  • Eric - would you be interested in making a website for it?

This reply was deleted.