CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for quite a while. I hope you have a fantastic time at AlphaOmega Con today!

I hope you don't mind me mentioning a new Christian fan con coming up next year. The first ever RiseUp Con is happening May 31 & June 1, 2024 in Sevierville, TN. A lot of Christian film actors are booked so far but I am bringing Christian authors of fantasy and science fiction to join us at my Realm Makers booth. Here are some authors and creators who have committed to joining us so far.

• Mike Nawrocki (aka Larry the Cucumber) will have his new kids book series The Dead Sea Squirrels and will premier the animated series at the event.
  • Sara Ella, YA author of 6 fantasy novels including her recent Realm Award winning book, The Wonderland Trials.
  • Bryan Thomas Mitchell, Realm Award winning author of Infernall Fall and his upcoming Almost Paradise.

We'll have a couple comic creators at our booth too.

• Gary Kwapisz is one of the defining Conan artists of the 80s and he'll bring his Civil War Adventures graphic novel series he created with Chuck Dixon.
  • Steve Nedvidek and his Jekyll Island Chronicles

PLUS Soma Games, a Christian video game developer based near Portland will also have a presence at our booth!

So, of course I thought it would be fantastic to have a contingent from CCAS there if anyone can make it to TN next year. I hope some of you can help me make sure this inaugural Christian fan con has a broad representation of Christian artists, not just movie stars!

For more details visit riseupcon.com.

Scott Minor
Realm Makers

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –