CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

I am working on a series about how even the people with the overlooked jobs and live paycheck to paycheck can be used to the glory of G-d's kingdom. This message is being delivered through the Character of Immortal Joe. I will post my current drafts of potential storylines and my current direction. I appreciate your feedback and thoughts. .

I am thinking of having a comic that charts his history during biblical/ancient times (so there will definitely be other significant historical events) and a modern blog of his current activities.

A typical encounter with Immortal Joe could be as simple as him overfeeding the Lions before Daniel was tossed in the den.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok, I'll let you know what I think when you post something. The idea sounds pretty cool.

• just a few arcs

Jotham David Parker said:

Do you have any scripts yet?

Immortal Joe - Writing (Thoughts, suggestions, comments, critiques)
    I am working on a series about how even the people with the overlooked jobs and live paycheck to paycheck can be used to the glory of G-d's kingdom.…
  • Do you have any scripts yet?

This reply was deleted.