CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Im a NOOB

hey everyone, my name is Zach and i am a christian digital artist trying to make it down in the middle of no where albuquerque NM.... so yeah that is all i have to say. i look forward to getting to know you guys and maybe working with you :D

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ha ha! yay for the unknown digital artist! one day we will look back and be thankful we were where we are.

Mia(Bazooka) Burgess said:

Ohey there! I think I've already said welcome, but welcome again!

I'm Mia. I live where no one else seems to live, down in NC. Woo fellow digital artist!

Im a NOOB
    hey everyone, my name is Zach and i am a christian digital artist trying to make it down in the middle of no where albuquerque NM.... so yeah that is…
  • Ohey there! I think I've already said welcome, but welcome again!

I'm Mia. I live where no one else seems to live, down in NC. Woo fellow digital artist!

• Hi Zachary, praise the Lord for your talents! Myself I never got the hang of using a computer for art, past contrast and hue adjustment on pencils drawings ha ha! Welcome, welcome! I hope the Lord matches you up with people who share your unique vision for Christian art with!

• i tried a long time ago, but could never get the colors to blend right. i mostly work with digital painting.

Gary Shelton said:
    do u do coloring of pencils???
    Im a NOOB
    hey everyone, my name is Zach and i am a christian digital artist trying to make it down in the middle of no where albuquerque NM.... so yeah that is…
  • do u do coloring of pencils???
  • lol this is very true, but for our interest in this profession we stand almost alone. Even more scarce is the amount of digital painters. I've only met two people in Albuquerque that even own a tablet.
  • Lol, that's not the middle of nowhere.  That city is much larger than where I live.  Albuquerque is 2,926 people per square mile compared to where I live, which is 1,987.  Guess when you compare it to 8,169 people per square mile in LA, CA, 27,668 people per square mile in New York City, NC, or 4,158 people per square kilometer in Tokyo, Japan it seems like the middle of nowhere.

I hope you find success in art.

Albuquerque, New Mexico (NM) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, r…
    Albuquerque, New Mexico detailed profile
This reply was deleted.