CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

I have a comic book superhero I need drawn and colored I already have her sketched out. I am serious about this so please contact me either on CCAS, or email me where we can exchange phone numbers and discuss what I need and price

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let me know when you are finished then bro

Ian Wilson said:

I think I should be able fit it in next week. I have two assignments due this weekend. One's submitted, the other I have to finish, but after Sunday I should have time.

I need an artist and a colorist for my superhero comic character am paying
    I have a comic book superhero I need drawn and colored I already have her sketched out. I am serious about this so please contact me either on CCAS,…
  • I think I should be able fit it in next week. I have two assignments due this weekend. One's submitted, the other I have to finish, but after Sunday I should have time.

• How much time if any, do you have to commit? Remember you saying you are in class and don't have alot of free time

• My best work is on my page.

Craig said:

No just different pictures of the character...May I see some of your work

I have a comic book superhero I need drawn and colored I already have her sketched out. I am serious about this so please contact me either on CCAS,…
  • Thank you I just need pictures of the character. Working on the screenplay for the movie version. My origins she has Sampson's strength, Access to Solomon's Wisdom, The speed and flight ability of the Archangel Michael. Her arch enemy is another one named Tova. A young Jewish girl who turned evil.

Velynda Wilson said:

Now those are some drawings!  I can see WHY you'd be concerned about the plot line of the original cartoon series from which the Magdalene stories were drawn.  Not my view either.  I love the concept and YOUR art work because they obviously well thought through.  Will you be using dialog?  I know that many of my friends in countries around the world use wordless books to convey the story of salvation.  A little change in skin tone with each release and you'd have a best seller for young girls.  The character conveys quite a bit without words.  The drawings are excellent.  Credit where credit is due.  

• Now those are some drawings!  I can see WHY you'd be concerned about the plot line of the original cartoon series from which the Magdalene stories were drawn.  Not my view either.  I love the concept and YOUR art work because they obviously well thought through.  Will you be using dialog?  I know that many of my friends in countries around the world use wordless books to convey the story of salvation.  A little change in skin tone with each release and you'd have a best seller for young girls.  The character conveys quite a bit without words.  The drawings are excellent.  Credit where credit is due.  

• No just different pictures of the character...May I see some of your work

Ian Wilson said:

A complete episode; a narrative, with a plot line, dialogue, characters. A story. Are you just talking about character designs?

• A complete episode; a narrative, with a plot line, dialogue, characters. A story. Are you just talking about character designs?

• What do you mean by a complete episode Ian?

Ian Wilson said:

So, just to be perfectly clear, you're not talking about a complete episode. 

• My color scheme is red and black, with two samarai type swords she carries. 

This reply was deleted.